Anstey Community Library is run as a charity, staffed entirely by unpaid volunteers, and is reliant on finding additional funding, through grants, donations and fundraising, in order to keep the library open.
If you would like to donate to the Library, ways of giving include:
*New* You can now support Anstey Library by joining the Charnwood Community Lottery, see www.charnwood.gov.uk/pages/lottery for how to sign up and start donating.
- Donating cash to the donations box on the library issue desk.
- Sign to our “350” scheme – and become one of 350 supporters we are searching for, to donate an annual gift of £20. Please contact Chris on 0784 6392272 to take learn more about taking part, or pop into the library and speak to one of our volunteers.
- Donating books (in good condition for resale)
- Donating bric-a-brac (small items for sale in our community shop, based in the library)
- Taking part in our fundraising events throughout the year (see our Facebook page for upcoming events https://www.facebook.com/ansteylibrary/ )
- Donating your time and becoming a volunteer by collecting a registration form from the library or downloading it here: registration-form We’re always looking for all sorts of skills, as we have a building to maintain, and a charity to run, as well as the library to staff.