Anstey Community Library is pleased to announce our first steps towards restarting the library service.
Starting today we will be providing a Click’n Collect service to our customers. You will be able to make a request by phone, email or written note for up to 6 books which we will take from the shelves and put them in a bag for collection.
Requests may be made
· by email to ClicknCollect@AnsteyLibrary.com
· by phone to 0791 5977527 (leave a message if no reply)
· by written note through the letterbox at Anstey Library
In each case please supply
· Your Library Card number
· your name
· phone number (in case of queries)
· as much detail as possible about the books you want. This may be the full book title and author, or perhaps just any book by an author, or the type of book you’re interested in and we will attempt to provide the best match to your requirements.
You may order on behalf of children, in which case please supply their Library Card number and name, their age and gender, and we will select 6 books that we think they may enjoy.
Requests must be received by noon on a Monday, starting Monday 15th June. Books will be prepared for your collection from the front entrance foyer to Anstey Community Library the following Saturday, starting Saturday 20th June between 10am and 1pm. Please bring your library card with you.
The Saturday sessions will be for book collection only – we will not be able to discuss, make or change requests at that time. When you come to collect your books please wait so there is only one customer at a time in the foyer.
At this stage we can only offer books from our current library stock and regret that we cannot accept reservations or requests for books from other Leics libraries.
Books should be returned by posting them through our letterbox. Please note that Leics Council has waived all charges on overdue books until September.
This is a temporary scheme as we hope shortly to be able to reopen the library to the public and more details will be released as soon as they are available.